We have an exciting opportunity for an ECommerce Manager to join us in a newly created position and play a key role in the expansion of our online business. You will take on the day-to-day running and relentless improvement of the Curtis Brown Creative website – encompassing proposition, sales, optimisation and UX. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will also work closely with our website developer/designer, our digital marketing consultant and the small team of full time staff at Curtis Brown Creative. You will be given significant responsibility from the outset, and encouraged to make the site your own.
Required Experience and Skills
- You’ll have at least 3 years’ experience in an ECommerce trading and optimisation role.
- Analytical by nature
- Digitally native with relevant technical expertise
- Enthusiastic to work in a small team – drawn to the flexibility, pace and creativity this enables – and confident to work without large-scale corporate support & strictures
- Artistic and linguistically creative with the ability to write engaging, tailored copy
- An innovative thinker with the desire to keep learning
- Strong planning, organisational and problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude
- A strong interest in the creative arts and particularly books
You’ll be based at our central London offices in Haymarket as part of a team of five permanent staff (plus freelancers) and will be engaging with the wider world of writers. This is a full-time role – or potentially four days per week (subject to discussion). Salary will depend on the level of experience.
Original Talent embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
For further information, please email a CV and salary expectations
email@example.com and please ensure that you put ECommerce Manager, Curtis Brown Creative Ltd in the subject line of your email.
The closing date for applications is 21st October.