- Venues: All of our in-person classes will be held at Cunard House, our comfortable, spacious office space in central London. Students will receive a schedule with times, dates, and locations well in advance of all sessions. Some sessions may be scheduled to take place on Zoom (see individual course descriptions for details). Should changes to government guidance on Covid-19 mean that we must cancel the in-person elements of any course, we will move the remaining sessions to Zoom.
- If you test positive for Covid-19, please do not come to class (see below for details about joining the class via Zoom).
- If you feel unwell and have any symptoms commonly associated with Covid-19 or if you have other good reason to believe you may have Covid-19 (e.g. through exposure to someone who has tested positive), please don’t come to class in London out of consideration for your fellow students and tutor. In these circumstances, you will be able to join the London classes remotely – though please note , you may not be able to participate fully in class discussion when joining this way.
- If you will not be attending a London class in person, please notify your tutor and course manager by email with 48-hours’ notice wherever possible.
- Moving sessions to Zoom: If attendance to a London class is impacted due to the above reasons, your tutor may elect to move the session to Zoom and will – where possible – provide 24-hours’ notice.
- In the event of courses running entirely on Zoom and on our online platform, partial reimbursements of your fees will apply.
The protocol is reviewed, ongoing throughout the duration of the course, and our students and staff will be kept fully informed of any amendments made in their interests.