These services are exclusively available to the alumni of our selective-application courses, including our Writing Your Novel courses. We are passionate about supporting and guiding our student's next steps – from getting novels over the finish line to submitting to agents. Below is a list of services on offer and their current prices (subject to changes and updates).
- Free submissions support: When your manuscript is ready we'll to help you submit to Curtis Brown and C&W literary agents.
- 1-to-1 mentoring: £1,500 for nine months of mentoring, consisting of three hour-long sessions with an author from our tutor team. (Some subsidised places available.)
- Full manuscript report: £750 for a manuscript of up to 95,000 words. (For longer manuscripts, an extra charge of £35 is payable per 5,000 words.)
- Full manuscript report + consultation: £1050 for a manuscript of up to 95,000 words. (For longer manuscripts, an extra charge of £35 is payable per 5,000 words.) Plus, a 45-minute consultation with the editor to discuss the report.
- Submission report: £300 for detailed feedback on your pitch letter, one-page synopsis and 3,000-word opening.
- Exclusive discounts: Get money off our short online creative writing courses as well as some of our selective-application courses.
- Summer School: An intensive five-day course which runs every July, either online or in London, for 15 former students.
Former students will learn more about these services and how to claim them at the end of their course.
If you are already a CBC alumni click the button below and enter our Alumni Services password to access the alumni area. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to locate the password.